Templiers Alpha Oméga
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

I am looking forward to seeing more reports from it before.

AuteurMessage
Biardias
Invité

I am looking forward to seeing more reports from it before. Empty
MessageSujet: I am looking forward to seeing more reports from it before.   I am looking forward to seeing more reports from it before. Icon_minitime03.08.11 8:21

Hello. try doing a clean reinstall of neroyou're choice of blank media isn't the best HP/memorex both will probably code out as cmc mag which alot of people have trouble with and the HP you used last year could code out different than the ones you are using now run them though DVD Identifier to seeas i said you're lots better off using quality media like Taiyo Yuden and or Verbatim burning at 6x to 8x max! Antec 1200 Full-Tower Case/Thermaltake 750-Watt PS/ASUS RAMPAGE FORMULA 775 Intel X48 Mobo/Seagate Barracuda 250GB 32MB Cache Sata HDD(primary)/Seagate Barracude 160GB Sata(slave)/NVIDIA GeForce 7950 GX2,1 GB of GDDR3 Memory /CORSAIR DOMINATOR PC8500 5-5-5-15 at 1066MHz (2x2GB) DDR2/Intel Core 2 Quad Q9450 2.66GHz 12MB L2 Cache,OC(ed)to 3.4GHz on air/ Zalman 9700/3-Plextor PX-810SA Sata Drives/Samsung 2493HM 24" LCD Monitior 1920x1200 resolution,5ms respone time
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

I am looking forward to seeing more reports from it before.
Page 1 sur 1